
Like HELL!! Sue me then, by the time I was 5 minutes into trying to pay my credit card to an automated phone service I was not only on the verge of snapping my fingers off in frustration but my hair actually meant my weave was almost a pile of mess on the floor from pulling it out. Technonolgy has its evils and automated services is one of them, first you have to sit through numerous painstacking options and when you finally hear the one you think you need you are put through another tedious incantation of Press1.........then Press 2,then 3 by then even the most patient of people is close to snapping point wondering whether these people want their money or not.
I guess the banks are just not happy with us paying those huge interest charges on the cards but they have to draw the last blood by making you sit through a very long phone call just to make a payment. I am at the moment trying to pay an amount double the minimum so I took the liberty of cancelling my direct debit as the option was they would either take the minimum or the oustanding which of course I can not pay at the moment. So I have decided to make a phone call a month to pay by card and boy this is going to take some serious patience ........which I am again going to earnstly ask for. Dear God when you grant me that cup of willpower, please add a barrel of patience too.
The excruciating bit of my first automated payment was not just sitting through a marathon of options but after listening and inputting all the required data I was unable to complete the transaction *Loudly kissing my teeth and doing the face thing too*
I have just taken some time to do a bit of bank account reconciliation and to my chargrin I happen to be out by the amount I tried but failed to pay to the credit card company. I have called my bank who are telling me to wait at least 5 working days and hopefully this transaction will pay back into my account if it had been wrongly processed.
And poor me had to sit through not just a phone call but I cannot get my money as it is not available. Oh this time the messy pile on the floor that was my weave is now now a little mound, I am now totally bald..........the frustrations!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment