Monday, 25 February 2008

MIA

I am afraid I do not fully know where to start with this Blog, when I started i honestly hoped i was going to be diligent in writing it but i find myself remiss in this. It's not even for lack of something to write because the past couple of weeks and especially the last few days my life has been turned inside out, upside down.

I have done a self diagnosis of my tardiness and the only ailment i can come up with is; I do not know whether i am prepared to bare my all on a forum that might one day be read by many, I know i originally wrote that this blog was going to be the warts and all about my world and for now i am not too sure if i can hold my hand to that. There are times when i might get heavy hearted and withdraw into my protective shell, where my thoughts might become guarded, but i hope not to shirk my duties, as i feel this is that "PLACE" that at certain points in my life I shall always revisist and contemplate retrospctively. For the moment to quote Shakespeare from Hamlet "Brevity is the soul of wit" i hope to be courageous and honest in my writing from hence forth.

No comments: