
Thursday, 27 March 2008
HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT!!!!!!!!!

I bet you remember those playground antics of taking apart the petals of a flower and hoping by some strange miracle the last one would be "he loves me". Oh!!! the thrill and excitement of it all and and the tinged hope of the petal dropping translating into a budding dalliance over the fence or behind the mulberry bush with "Little Tommy" I am afraid though that this seems to to be the story of my life even in adulthood, this seems to be the presage of the state of my relationships at the moment. I hate to admit it though that I seem to be quite impudent to this and am not the least bit red faced about it. If all hearts were ruled by our heads what a boring state of affairs relationship dramas would be.
I am not even sure whether my current connection can qualify to be called a relationship, there is definitely been a hell lot of amorous toying about, flirting as if my breathing depends on it and of course thank Mark Zukerberg for facebook I have been kissed, hugged, spanked and waved at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment