Wednesday, 30 January 2008
DOUBLE D.............
I have been really excited about Resolution #2, my sole mantra this year will be Savings, Savings, Savings. Not having something to fall back on in terms of financial security can be such a stranglehold and I am trying to unknot myself whichever way I can out of this. I am gnawing at everything I can get my teeth stuck into to achieve my goal. I am realising that my means to this end will only be achieved by my Double D assets, not what your depraved mind might be thinking but my Drive and Discipline.
I hate to admit but I am one of those people who find themselves buying into lifestyle gadgets for no necessary reason than the fact that it happens to be the latest accessory to hit the headlines. Take for example my Blackberry I have had for just over a year and I pay extra charges outside of the standard tariff. I never have any pressing need to receive my emails long enough for me to get to my PC at home or work. This is definitely one expense that I am throwing out and putting money back into my pockets.
I will be doing my budget shortly and I am sure a lot of nip and tuck is going to be required, I am really looking forward to this and by the way I have just opened my E Saver account which will be my main savings account. With this Drive and Discipline my finacial woes are soon to be something of the past.
I hate to admit but I am one of those people who find themselves buying into lifestyle gadgets for no necessary reason than the fact that it happens to be the latest accessory to hit the headlines. Take for example my Blackberry I have had for just over a year and I pay extra charges outside of the standard tariff. I never have any pressing need to receive my emails long enough for me to get to my PC at home or work. This is definitely one expense that I am throwing out and putting money back into my pockets.
I will be doing my budget shortly and I am sure a lot of nip and tuck is going to be required, I am really looking forward to this and by the way I have just opened my E Saver account which will be my main savings account. With this Drive and Discipline my finacial woes are soon to be something of the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment