Thursday, 31 January 2008
NEVER COME BETWEEN A WOMAN & HER SHOES
Major Strope I threw this morning as I was about to leave for work, not withstanding the horrible weather we are having on the English shores today I had to deal with a major disaster. Yes you may think it is only something material, something that can be replaced, its not the end of the world, or the world has bigger problems than me fretting over a shoe.
Well this is how it unfolded, here i was all dressed up suited and booted in my grey leather boots and all set to hit the pavement and face the challenges of not only the horrid weather but another long tedious day at the office. And what happens juggling a hot oven tray I accidentally tip oil and guess where this landed right on a pair of my cherished Boot. Well before you even utter it, and of course you thinking whose fault was it, at that point in time I did not care.
I am bearly managing not to keep looking at the spots, (tut tut) my heart is sore and i am almost tempted to chuck resolution #2 out the door and go and spill my guts over some poor Shoe Shop Assistant's shoulder...............................
Well this is how it unfolded, here i was all dressed up suited and booted in my grey leather boots and all set to hit the pavement and face the challenges of not only the horrid weather but another long tedious day at the office. And what happens juggling a hot oven tray I accidentally tip oil and guess where this landed right on a pair of my cherished Boot. Well before you even utter it, and of course you thinking whose fault was it, at that point in time I did not care.
I am bearly managing not to keep looking at the spots, (tut tut) my heart is sore and i am almost tempted to chuck resolution #2 out the door and go and spill my guts over some poor Shoe Shop Assistant's shoulder...............................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment