Sunday, 20 January 2008
IF YOU KEEP YOUR POCKETS FULL OF COINS, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE SMAL CHANGE
Money or should i say a lack of it is a sore subject for me and i would like to believe for a whole lot of folks too. Like many of us whose last pay cheque was way before Christmas if you happen to get paid last day of the month, January must surely be one hell of a month to be in. Some of my favourite blogs are those of people trying to get themselves Financial Independence, i have become an avid reader of these blogs in a quest to find out how some are managing this or at least keeping a rein on their money matters.
This brings me to Resolution Number 2. I am totally guilty of spending without a budget, obssesive overspending and impulsive buying. With all the talk around about an economic melt down, don't think i am anyway close to buckling at the knees. This is definitely something that i need to keep in check and address as its one of those choices that without a doubt ruins us.
I am making this year, a year of getting rid of debt and unneccessary spending, this is going to be my one shot at getting Financial Security and hopefully a path towards empowerment and peace of mind. I am going to make it my quest not to have loose change in my pockets but a healthy savings account that can stand even the tide of an economy meltdown.
To achieve this end as from today and my first pay cheque of this year I am going to put aside a quatre of my salary towards this and i hope to come back at the beginning of 2009 to report one resolution achieved.
This brings me to Resolution Number 2. I am totally guilty of spending without a budget, obssesive overspending and impulsive buying. With all the talk around about an economic melt down, don't think i am anyway close to buckling at the knees. This is definitely something that i need to keep in check and address as its one of those choices that without a doubt ruins us.
I am making this year, a year of getting rid of debt and unneccessary spending, this is going to be my one shot at getting Financial Security and hopefully a path towards empowerment and peace of mind. I am going to make it my quest not to have loose change in my pockets but a healthy savings account that can stand even the tide of an economy meltdown.
To achieve this end as from today and my first pay cheque of this year I am going to put aside a quatre of my salary towards this and i hope to come back at the beginning of 2009 to report one resolution achieved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment