The realisation that I need to map my life brings me such a relief but also an even greater responsibility of planning and defining my purpose and goals. When faced with so many of life's puzzles to piece together getting a foothold of what is important can become blurred but I am always happy to let one of my favourite life coach managers dr Grace Cornish hold my hand and assist me cross that road. Her compass points are a guideline that I feel will help steer me in a forward direction, and I hope as of today I rid myself of all the "Eyeore Attitude" steer as far away as possible from some of life's pitfalls that for most of the time is perpetuated by my self defeating behaviour. Below are some of the points she lays out in her empowerment books and seminars for enriching women's lives
One needs to have:
- A sense of self - knowing who you are
- A sense of value - knowing what you are worth
- A sense of direction - knowing where you are going
- A sense of being - Knowing why you are important
By looking at the Who, What, Where and Why of my life I hope to start living a life that is productive, wholesome, happy and well lived................

No comments:
Post a Comment